What is Google Slides?
Google Slides is an online presentation program capable of doing almost everything a typical presentation program like Microsoft PowerPoint is capable of doing without having to download any software.
Features include adding multimedia like pictures and formatted text into slides, animation and transitions, and collaborative editing for sharing between computers, devices, and other users.
Supported file types: .ppt, .pptx, .pptm, .pps, .ppsx, .pot, .potx
How to use Google Slides
Tips and Tricks
- Add and edit images
- Create document templates
- Add flowcharts and diagrams to files
- Insert and edit charts
- Present during a video meeting
- Share content with multiple people
- Email collaborators
- Mark a shared file as final
- Restrict sharing options on Drive files
- Set an expiration date for file access
- Transfer ownership of a file